... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



20 February 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Who is the Most Creative of them All?

This week, while checking out some of the creations of people I have come across during my CED2010 participation, I saw a gorgeous image by Annette Q. She was entering it into a challenge, not CED2010 but Inspiration Avenue's weekly challenge. This particular one looked intriguing and I had this idea that I wanted to try.

So here is my Reflection:



The execution isn't terribly professional but I enjoyed this new experiment. If you click on the image you can see more detail. The creative reflections are saying:

"Come. Join us! There is a place... Here... For you... For All of Us!"

Now that I am done, I will go back and look at everyone's posting!

Hope you are having a creative week!

4 comments:

  1. So intriguing! I love all of the creative geniuses in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was wonderful and I really enjoyed the close up view. I think your execution was fabulous and thanks so much for joining in our weekly challenge!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!