... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



26 September 2010

SBP - I'm sorry I forgot you were outside!

Sunday sketching and working on my Sketchbook Project are starting to meld together it seems. No doubt that's very good as it encourages me to work on the SBP! Thanks Sophia! (Was that your plan?) Here is my contribution for this week Sunday Sketching at Blue Chair Diary:


As always double-clicking improves the image!

Now to think, what else am I sorry that I've forgotten!?

Looking forward to seeing your sketches!

8 comments:

  1. oh no poor kitty!!!!!! Clever... Love this, as i have left my kitty out in the rain before....aren't they so sad looking when they are wet???
    happy sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh no - my husband left his dog at the mall once on his leash attached to the bike rack (as a boy) - this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Poor, wet kitty!
    Another clever entry for your "I'm sorry..." series!

    I can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing such a great job with your sketches and the sketchbook project. I'm impressed. I am so far behind on mine!! :) Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!
    I can't forget my cat...I swear she swallowed a megaphone! You have the best ideas, chickie!
    I can't wait to see what's next :)
    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww poor kitty! You're doing a great job with your SBP! I haven't worked on mine in weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. charmign drawing, looks like a very frightful cat

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!