... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



30 March 2011

Mexican Sketchbook - Flowers

When I was away in Mexico in early March, I brought with me a nice new sketchbook. 30 pages. A perfect size to art journal every day! I've shared a few pages earlier this month. Today, I thought I'd show you some of the gorgeous flowers I saw there. (As the snow here slowly melts...nary a flower in sight.)



Hibiscus
(colours seem distorted by scanner - argh!)



Bougainvillea



I have lots more pages done and a few still to finish. I'll show more another day! See you for Paint Party Friday!


5 comments:

  1. What a great idea. So nice to sketch what you see. The Bougainvilla are my favorite tropical flower! Thanks for sharing these, Eva, have a great day and see you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially the Bougainvillea... thanks for popping by....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I love the bougainvillea, too! We have them all over Miami. See you at the party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderfully bright colors... It's great to see these flowers in your sketchbook since we don't have any here either!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eva. Wow, those are just great flowers. I love them all, colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!