... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



14 July 2011

ICAD - Playing with Watercolour Crayons etc.

This week I continued my index cards for my ICAD project and played with my Neocolour watercolour crayons.


Koi - with pens and acrylic background

Pears growing on my pear tree...

My Clematis...

A duck playing in puddles...

Octopus cheerleader...

Playing with crayons...

Zen Doodle

And those were my ICADs for this week.  A few days I wondered if I'd keep it up, but I did! How are you doing?

5 comments:

  1. I love them! I can honestly say I don't know what N ICAD is. When I leave here I will look it up find out about it. Great pieces. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watercolor effects are so lovely! Your octopus and duck are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what ICAD stands for but your work with those wonderful watercolor crayons is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that black and white doodle!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!