... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



17 November 2010

AEDM Day 17

I've been encouraged to keep going on the Variations of a Tree theme so I searched my art drawers to see if I had any media or tools I hadn't used yet and discovered several. Today I used pencil pastels. Very different from the oil pastels of last week but equally messy. I probably should have smudged more to blend but I did these before leaving for work and didn't want my fingers too stained...


With the limited colours I have of these, this almost look Christmasy!

5 comments:

  1. I love it...it does look Christmasy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with trees & they're always popping up in my stories, poems, photos and doodles. So I whole heartedly support your tree theme :-)

    This tree is very pretty. I love the colours you've chosen for the leaves and the way you've illustrated their movement & shape.

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does look Christmasy. looks like you are having fun with all of your found supplies! xo hope your week is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to do a series of trees! This one is lovely, and I love the black and white collage!!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!