... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



29 December 2010

Nutcrackers Galore!! (Scene Two)

Continuing from Scene One - the nutcracker filled living room, we move on to the front hall.... 



And then to the Dining Room. This room is split between Nutcrackers and Snowmen. Usually the Snowmen get to stay out until February even if they are also snowmen nutcrackers!

Nutcrackers at one end of the room...



Snowmen at the other!



 And to the side.
and 
There are even a few in the powder room! 


There are more scattered throughout the house but these are the highly crowded areas! So that is my house at Christmas! Fun to put out but soon it will be work to take it all down. Oh well, I do so enjoy seeing them every year! It's like a visit with old friends!!

(P.S. Yes, I also play the music!!)

Do you have a heavily themed Christmas decor?





4 comments:

  1. Eva, I had no idea you collection was thi extensive! It is wonderful...Mia and I went through all of the pictures and clicked to enlarge and it was almost like being in a museum!
    Thank you for taking the time to share...we really appreciated it! (Part 1 and Part2)
    and the background...
    I bet you get quite a few of them as gifts...
    I remember my Nani saying she loved elephants and by the time she died there were 300+ ellies in her house :)
    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously - I am totally amazed! I never knew so many different types of nutcrackers existed. I have loved seeing your collection. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    xo
    Kristin

    p.s. From now on, every time I see a nutcracker I will think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @priti.lisa This year I received 4 for Xmas - The Chorus Line, Cats, Santa train and Golfer. There have been some Christmases when they have been my only gifts. I don't think I'm hard to buy for but some people do and like for your Nani a collection makes for an easy gift solution!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your adorable snowmen and Nutcrackers, thanks for sharing your lovely deco.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!