... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



14 April 2010

FAKE Journal - Week 2 Stormy Seas

My adventures in Fake Journaling continue. Inspired by Roz Stendahl who created the International Fake Journal Month, this is my next update as to what my writer has been writing, drawing and painting in her journal. If you're interested, you can check out my initial update and all the participants in this very intriguing experiment. What an wonderful assortment of fake journals (and some amazing artists, as opposed to the amateur - yours truly)! 

The writer of my Fake Journal had a mixed week this week:

Day 7:

Day 8:


Day 9:


Day 10:


Day 11:


Day 12:


Day 13:


It's interesting, like real life, some days there isn't much to write. So far she is keeping it up though, telling us (me) at least a few highlights of her days at sea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!