... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



20 April 2010

FAKE Journal - Week 3 Thrills!

This continues to be a very intriguing experiment! My Fake Journaling adventures continue - with me or in spite of, I'm not sure which! Inspired by Roz Stendahl who created the International Fake Journal Month, this is my third update to my writer's journal entries. If you're interested, you can check out my Week 1Week 2 and all the participants in IFJM.  These artists are just amazing!

It was a surprisingly thrilling week at sea this week for my journal writer...

Day 14:


Day 15: 


Day 16:


Day 17:


Day 18:


Day 19: (Your wish is my command, Roz!   )


Day 20:


Eleven more days in April! I wonder what else will happen on her expedition!?

2 comments:

  1. Love your "fake" journal. It is so much fun and wish I had joined as well. Again and again, you dedication and persistence in your creative venture is just amazing!

    Also THANK YOU for the wonderful comments re my submission to an exhibition. You have no idea what it means to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I should put Roz in my journal too! :-)

    Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your final week for the IFJM.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!