... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



01 May 2010

FAKE Journal - Last Entries

This is a rushed posting of my last few days of my FAKE journal. I was going to write about the experience but it will have to wait. I had bad news today and await a ride to the airport as I type. While waiting I decided to upload the last few days of my writer's journal.

Day 28:


Day 29:


Day 30:


I will write later about this most interesting experience - once I return home after two trips. And I look forward to seeing everyone else's last entries and commentaries. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear Eva...
    I've been working on catching up with everyone, and it occured to me that I hadn't seen a post from you in a looong time. Thankfully I still had an email from you with a link to your blog.
    Did I forget to click the follow button? Is it blogger's fault?? Yes, I think it's blogger's fault...sheesh! Anyway, spent some time catching up on your FAKE journal...facinating.
    What a concept. I'm glad I found my way back...and I double checked the following thingie.
    I hope all is as it should be...
    sending loving thoughts your way,
    xox Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva,

    I hope things work out OK regarding your bad news.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!